We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, January 14, 2012

All in good fun!

Okay,  last night I completed the, "Celebrating Astrology in Song" series for all of the zodialogical signs. I would just like to mention one thing ~ these posts are meant to be fun and I mean no offense to anyone (or their sign). I sincerely hope that these posts are taken in the spirit in which they were intended. :D

I have also added an easy link below to the individual signs (just click on them) for your reference if anyone would like to skip directly to thier own sign. I wish everyone a GREAT weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Kim, I loved all these posts you did on the signs!!! Great stuff! I enjoyed reading them all and some of them were so true! LOL! Take care and blessings my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy (Magic Love Crow)!! ~ I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed these posts about astrology. They were so much fun to do!!!

      Blessings to you, my dear friend,

      Kim

      Delete