We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fun Friday ~ Have some Heart


"Dog and Butterfly"
"Dreamboat Annie"


Still singing their timeless hits with their still amazing voices are sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart. Love them!!! And if you enjoy the music of "Heart," I think their CD "The Road Home" is a wonderful attestment to their brilliant talent <3


"Alone" (live)


HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND ALL!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love them ... one of my very favorites is "Magic Man" and we sing that to our Arlo kitty ... he is our magic man. Oh, thanks so much for sharing.

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes the Wilson sisters!!! Love em. I find it exciting that since I was a little girl I fell in love with their music and style then in my later years my first born fell in love with them as well. Now my 5 year old goes around the house singing "What About Love". I enjoy how we all can share the love of music.
    Love and Light and Happy Friday to you!!!
    Meladee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love Heart too !!! Great music !!
    Have a magical weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful song, to such a beautiful video ;o) Thanks Kim for putting this on your blog ;o) Big Hugs and Happy Friday ;o)
    Kim, you are such a good mummy to let Midnight comment on my blog ;o) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do Ann & Nancy Wilson practice Wicca?

    ReplyDelete