We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Beltane Blessings!


May all the blessings of the Lord and Lady be yours! As I had mentioned in one of my previous posts, my sister, Aurora Skye and I will be celebrating Beltane together! I will post a few pics from our ritual and such sometime over the weekend.

I have included a GREAT song by XTC called, "Green Man." I absolutely love this song! The words are so profound ... I hope you all enjoy it as well.

 


BELTANE BLESSINGS & HAPPY MAY DAY TO ALL!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Beltane greetings dear Kim!
    This was a great video and song...I had never heard it before.

    Hugs & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beltane Blessings Sister ;o) Big Hugs and Much Love ;o)

    ReplyDelete