We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Wishing everyone a very serene Sunday ..


Blessed Sunday all! Just thought I would share a special clip I found on YouTube for those of you who have never heard it before. It is a gorgeous piano version as beautifully played by Gary Numan himself taken from one of his old albums of his hit song, "Down in the Park." If you click on the link below it, you will hear the original radio song. This is one of the reasons I appreciate this artist so much ... Hope you all enjoy it!




(https://youtu.be/XaF9KTH0SEg)

5 comments:

  1. Listening to the piano piece, sipping tea, and looking at the sun glistening on the snow, has made me grudgingly admit the 6 inches of snow looks pretty. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy that version as well. I saw your pics of your snow fall. We were supposed to get only 1 to 3 but ended up with six! lol

      Delete
  2. Fascinating condensation of time.

    "Where the mach-men meet the machines
    And play 'kill-by-numbers'
    Down in the park with a friend called five
    I was in a car crash
    Or was it the war?"

    Sometimes I wonder the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! thank you sharing, I put it on my spotify:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete