We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, June 02, 2018

Non-Alcoholic Mermaid Water

  • ½ Gallon Blue Hawaiian Punch
  • 18 ounces pineapple juice
  • 1 lime juiced
  • 1 liter lemon lime soda
  • A splash of Sprite
  • ice
  • limes, berries for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a large pitcher mix together blue hawaiian punch, pineapple juice and lime juice.
  2. When ready to serve, add lemon lime soda.
  3. Pour over ice.
  4. Garnish with berries and limes to look like mermaid tails.

*For the alcoholic version of this refreshing drink, please see my blog post on my other blog, "Mermaid Tails and Dragon Treasures": https://mymermaidsunderthesea.blogspot.com/2018/06/mermaid-water-cocktail.html

7 comments:

  1. This sounds delightful and is so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes CJ, it is DELICIOUS with or without the alcohol!

      Delete
  2. How did you know I was looking for this. I saw one earlier with the alcohol and was trying to figure out how to make it without alcohol as I don't drink. Thanks. I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You said it Mary, we are alike. Glad to help!

      Delete
  3. yummy! thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this version of the drink!!! Love it Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god thank you so much I wanted to try a pagan/wiccan drink with my mom for Halloween because I recently came out out of the broom closet and my mom wants to learn more about pagan and wicca culture and seeing as I am a minor, finding this recipe is very helpful thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete