We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, July 05, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Let's Party!


Me 'n' my sister Rhiannon dressed up for a group Samhain celebration in 2002.

Space ... the final frontier (me addressed up in Star Trek costume at a Halloween party circa 1996. I won a set of string ghost lights.)

Group Samhain celebration at Rhiannon's house - 2010.

Tarot card readings by me and my friend Waterfae at a local pub back in 1998 ...

7 comments:

  1. Love your photos. You have such an infectious smile. Thanks for starting my day with one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you so much CJ ... you just made my day!

      Delete
  2. Wish I lived closer. You gals have so much fun. I'm pretty much solitary here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do wish you did too Mary. We would love to have you join us here!

      Delete
  3. You are magical my dear friend. I see your beautiful smile and I smile, too.
    Thank you for sharing these precious celebrations with us. I enjoyed them ❤

    Big Hugs and Much Love
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jan! You are the sweetest friend!

      Love and hugs to you always!

      Delete
  4. I love looking at these photos Kim! So much fun! Thank you for sharing them! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete