We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, July 04, 2020

Happy Fourth!

Yesterday, we ventured out for the first time in what feels like forever! We decided to go to the Green Dragon Flea Market - the weather was so ungodly hot and humid that we did not stay very long.  After that, we joined our friends Deb and Dave for dinner and drinks at the Beverly Hills Tavern where we ate outside on the deck (as most restaurants and bars are now doing at least opening up here finally) ...

It has been quite a while since I saw my friends to enjoy a day or evening out. Deb surprised me with a cute little mermaid tank top - yes it is no secret how much I adore mermaids. So, I gave her a couple of her birthday gifts a bit early because her birthday is not  until next month actually. She loves dragonflies and so I got her a mood ring dragonfly and a little Harley Davidson mason jar with white lights inside ...


We had steamed shrimp and chicken quesadillas ...



We stopped off at another venue we had not been to for months - The Station at Reinholds Inn ...

Then came the down pour of rain - LOL! This pic was taken on the deck right before it came down and forced us inside for a short time.

Wishing everyone a very safe and Happy Fourth of July!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun outing and the food looks so good. Hope all is well with you and the fur babies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. The food looks delicious. Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you were able to get out and have a good time. This pandemic hysteria is becoming more and more political - and I fear that Big Brother plans to keep us in isolation forever.

    Yes!! I noticed your Trump hat and I congratulate you for wearing it!!
    I'm sure that my latest blog post will infuriate some people.....but I have no regrets about writing it.

    Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy 4th of July Wishes.
    Nice to see your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete