We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, March 01, 2021

For my fellow cat lovers!

I am sure as cat guardians. we have all heard at one time or another from people who do not share their life with a cat, "I like dogs more because cats are all loners." HA! Shows what they know. I found this video on my Facebook home page (https://www.facebook.com/Tyla/) and simply HAD to share it with my fellow cat lovers. The video is on the link which I provided here and did not know how to share it for this post, but I will try to walk you all through it. So, here goes!


Admittedly, these pics do NOT do the actually video justice! To view the entire video, simply click on the above link. ... And YES, I cried like a baby watching this. SO much for cats being loners!

It is noteworthy that cats do not verbally communicate with one another in their wild, natural habitat. They do so for US!


 ðŸ’œðŸ’™ðŸ’šðŸ’›ðŸ’—

5 comments:

  1. Sister Susy's cat Bandit claws at the bottom of the door and fiddles with the handle. Thank-goodness Sis doesn't have ADA compliant door handles or Bandit would get the door open. He also knows the sound of her car and how long it takes her to open the door. He gets pretty perturbed when she doesn't come through the door at the right moment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and touching video! It's unfortunate that cats are the victims of so many lies and myths - and people who hate cats have no idea what they're talking about.

    Cats are not only extremely intelligent, they're also very loving and affectionate. The more love you give them, the more they give in return. And they are great communicators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve seen that video before. Ink used to cry when I left the house. According to the girlies he would go through all the rooms calling for me . And then give me the cold shoulder when I got back home 😺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is priceless! I know my cat Falco, would get so upset with me, when I would leave the house. Big Hugs Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat lovers will appreciate this post :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete