We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, April 04, 2021

Easter Blessings!


Happy Easter to my friends who celebrate this blessed holiday! I also just wanted to share one last Easter memory of mine while growing up as a child with all of you. Every year, we would gather in the living room and watch the BEST (IMO anyhow) movie about the life of Jesus Christ - "Jesus of Nazareth" (1977).  I can still remember my dad always commenting every single year about how much the actor (Robert Powell) resembled what many of us perhaps may picture Jesus would have actually looked like back then - and I must whole-heartedly agree! 

And so, I decided to share the entire movie with all of you here today. I truly believe that whether you are Christian, Wiccan, or any other faith for that matter, this movie is never-the-less phenomenal and the all-star cast is so incredible! I hope you enjoy! 



5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan - to you and your family as well!

      Delete
  2. Most religious-oriented movies are highly inaccurate and annoyingly "Hollywoodized". "Jesus of Nazareth" is definitely the best. It is emotional and inspiring - and Robert Powell was superb.
    I heard Powell originally auditioned for the part of Judas - but he was so good that he got the lead. I plan to watch the movie again.
    I hope you had a great Easter!

    I hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! I never knew that he auditioned for the part of Judas! You are quite right about Robert Powell's superb performance - so good that after seeing him portray Jesus, I can not ever imagine another actor even coming close to depicting Jesus more accurately. HAPPY EASTER!!!

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a beautiful Easter! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete