We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday this and that

Greetings friends! Well, here it is - Sunday already and of course I was forced to work mandatory overtime yesterday which makes the weekend fly by even FASTER! Last night, after work, my husband and I decided to try and salvage what was left of my Saturday by having a nightcap or THREE) at the Sinking Spring VFW ...


We had a great time and a lot of fun with good folks. I love to dance and our friend Walt (pictured below dancing with our other friends) loves to dance as well. Since my husband hates to dance, Walt politely asked him if he could dance with me - it has been a long time since I danced at all. A bunch of us played Motown music on the box all night and it was awesome!


My husband and I are not much on gambling or putting a lot of money into the punchboards, but it did pay off as he won $200.00 last night on a signer ... 😀


Today, we are taking the mom's out for a belated Mother's Day early dinner as last weekend (thanks to Comrade Governor Tom Wolf) it was next to impossible to get a reservation ANYWHERE to take them out as the State restrictions (limited capacity, etc.) were not lifted at all yet. Besides, it is always such a crazy busy holiday so we decided to wait a week later so it was not so insane dealing with the crowds and all.

Another WOW Chip for doing a "very, very good!" job on the audit last Wednesday ...

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend, despite having to work. Congratulations on the $200 win.
    And love to the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, $200.00!!! Glad you and your hubby were able to get out! Happy you were able to dance too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete