We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Greetings all! Just a few extra leftover pics from this past weekend ...

My sister Aurora Skye and I hung out a bit on Saturday. We had a late lunch at PJ's where we both tried this delicious seasonal drink, something called a "Frozen Pumpkin" ...

Made with white rum. pumpkin spice syrup, ice cream. whipped cream and cinnamon.


Among the places we frequented was the Soul Centered Wellness store located right down the road from my house,

Posing pretty with friendly and adorable "Luna" who is the proprietor of "Soul Centered Wellness" new puppy.

My rather dull Halloween costume. Since we are not planning on attending the annual masquerade ball this year, I thought I would just wear this attire at the VFW for Breast Cancer Awareness month ... 

.
I orginally ordered the nurses cap to wear as part of my Harley Quinn costume two years ago, but due to gaining so much weight since then, I had to find another use for it ... 😞.

No comments:

Post a Comment