We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, June 24, 2022

Fun Friday!



Blessed Friday everyone! Earlier this week, I came across some very old articles about mermaids which I had forgotten I had found while searching the internet. Thankfully, I had printed them off back in 1998. I had printed lots of pages about mermaids so that I could read them when I had the time to do so. So, I placed them in a large binder and upon finding them again, I have decided to use them for a new post series for my blog, "Mermaid Tails & Dragon Treasures" titled "The Mermaid Chronicles" ...


The series will be published a segment at a time as it would be impossible to condense all the information I have collected. Among the articles which I will be sharing will be:

Mermaid Species
Mermaids Around the World
Mermaids in History
The Sea Bar (mermaid recipes)
Mermaids in Mythology
Mermaid Anatomy
and, much, much more!

Since I will not be working tomorrow, I will begin my blog project with the first post of the series going live tomorrow evening, I can't wait to start working on it! Granted, it will be A LOT of work which will take hours of time to complete, but it will be a labor of love!

1 comment: