We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday, my friends! Really loving the "cooler" temps that we have had for the past couple of days here. However, it is supposed to go back to the 90's and horrible humidity tomorrow -unfortunately. 

At any rate, I am counting down the days until Mabon and the start of Fall - YEESS! 🎃🍂

My sister Aurora Skye told me about a website she found called, "Tamed Wild". It is a really cool site where you can order various kinds boxes of awesome items. She and I both ordered a one-time "Witchy Grab Bag" at a $38.00 value for only $10.00 plus shipping & handling (which still costs us less than $20.00) - not bad ...


The box arrived on Wednesday and these are the items which they sent me ...
A small Amethyst Bath Bar made of lavender and frankincense with little amethyst gemstones ...

A crystal geode ... 

A jar of Protection Salt which had three Star Anise in it and smelled like licorice.

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Hubby surprised me this week with 250 purple string lights for me to adorn my Samhain (Halloween). My sister Aurora Skye and I plan on having fun decorating it this year!

4 comments:

  1. What a great grab bag you got. The bar of soap looks so pretty. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about Pennsylvania's seasons, but that list is hilarious and I'm sure it rings with absolute truth. Tennessee is supposedly a mild southern state, but I always maintain that we have seven month winters. There never fails to be frost in April - and it's often cold in May.
    I demand to have autumn all year long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, three! Autumn ticks all the boxes, plus my favorite holiday thrown
    in for good measure and I don't mean Thanksgiving! LOL! The PA 12 seasons is about the same for Ohio.
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete