We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Weekend happenings


Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all had a good week. Mine was crazy, but I got through it thank Goddess! At any rate, I was fortunate enough to enjoy a lunch date with my long-time friend Kiki (my goddaughter's grandmother) on Friday before I had to go to work ...


We met at Ganly's Irish Pub where we had a delicious meal - I had the PA Dutch Chicken Potpie ....
 
And Kiki enjoyed Ruben Empanadas with a Caesar salad

We also had an early Valentine's Day feast at work. Each co-worker brought a little something for all to eat and drink ...

I decided to bake some Red Velvet cupcakes with M&M Strawberry Shake flavored candy on top! ...

Tonight for dinner, I tried out a new recipe - Teriyaki Hamburgers made in the Air Fryer Oven. They are quick and easy to make and my husband loved them! ...

All you need is:
1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs (optional)
1/4 cup reduced-sodium ketchup
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
6 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, warmed
4 leaves green leaf lettuce
4 slices tomato


1) Combine beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, teriyaki sauce, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Shape beef into four 1/2 inch thick patties. 

2) Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees Fahrenheit.

3) Cook in batches 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until desired doneness. Place patties on rolls and serve with lettuce and tomato.

Tonight, I am going to bake a few strawberry cupcakes in the air fryer oven per my mom's request. 

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Fun time with a friend and fun time at work. Nice of the workplace to have a little celebration. Red velvet cupcakes and hamburgers. Yum! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete