We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 01, 2024

Happy Saturday from Miss Ginger!


This video was taken by my husband a couple of years ago from his camera. I have tried several times to upload it here on Blogger but it kept telling me that it was not supported (Hell, even Facebook allowed me to post it!). At any rate, I finally figured out how to at least create a YouTube account which was the ONLY way I was able to post this video on Blogger ... 

2 comments:

  1. I watched the video on your other blog and left a comment. Ginger is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have never had a cat who wanted to fetch before - and we have had MANY cats. Ginger is, shall we say, "special"? lol

      Delete