We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fun Friday!


Happy Friday all! We are getting closer to the holidays and I will be celebrating Samhain with my sister, Aurora Skye, once again this year. We will be getting together on Sunday evening as she must start work early during week days. Last weekend, we went  shopping all day and frequented one of our favorite "haunts", the local Barnes & Noble bookstore where I found these cool magazines ...

Yes, I am definitely a big fan of the show, "Supernatural" and I absolutely adore Misha Collins ("Castiel") featured on the cover of this weeks' Special Edition of "Entertainment" magazine.




Here's wishing everyone a weekend full of fun and magick!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! The bookstore is always a win, win!
    love all your finds! hope you have a wonderful time with your sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Misha Collins as Castiel. So glad my man is back. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted with Misha-cover on magazine. I just posted a poem about what Yorick's Skull might have said if Hamlet had been a ventriloquist (at Gardening with Geo. :http://lepslog.blogspot.com/2017/10/halloween-poem-inserted-into-hamlet-act.html ), and might have used that photo had I not run across the Calderon painting --which presents Yorick in happier times. Have also noticed your inquiry at Google forum re "Error 502" message. Hope we get it worked out --the problem seems to be global.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Misha too!!! Looks like you got some great finds at the book store! Happy Halloween! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete