We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, November 02, 2018

Fun Friday!

Friday at least and it was a fairly busy week at that. Tuesday was Halloween with J.J., Wednesday I had to pick up my mom and help her take her dog to the vet then drop by my sister Aurora Skye's house on the way home, and last night I had gotten a call from my friend Deb asking me if I would have dinner with her at P.J.'s where she treated me to my favorite meal. 

Just when I thought I was finished crocheting scarfs, Deb asked me if I would be willing to make a pink one for a woman she works with who has breast cancer. She and her co-workers are putting together a gift bag for her. So after I got home from dinner last night, I made these items for her to donate ...
A pink scarf and a little matching bag to go with it. The bag has a Breast Cancer Awareness pin on it ...


In other news, my husband finally completed his first of five courses at RACC (Reading Area Community College) last week. He received his certificate in the mail just yesterday ...

As for today, I am planning on staying home and doing some house cleaning. Tomorrow night is the Reading Witches & Pagan's Masquerade Ball. Looking forward to it!

Have a great Friday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scarf. I am sure she will love it. I don't know why I keep putting off working on mine. Just have no interest in anything lately. Congrats to hubby. That's quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you to make the beautiful scarf and adorable bag. Congrats to hubby on receiving his certificate. Have a wonderful time at the Masquerade Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink scarf and matching bag is perfect.

    Well done to your husband.

    Enjoy the ball :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf and bag are so precious Kim! That is wonderful for you to donate them. She will love it! Congrats to your husband! The Masquerade is going to be amazing! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those who have survived cancer, even temporarily, a thoughtful gift is so encouraging. Brava.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice scarf and bag, my wife crochets a lot!

    I congratulate your husband for receiving such a great certificate!

    ReplyDelete