We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Yule decorating


Since I could not risk putting up the large Yule tree this year because Merlin is still too small yet, I used my miniature tree on top of my entertainment center ...

I put small miniature ornaments on it with a string of colored lights and all of my special cat ornaments as well.  
Other living room decorations as Leo looks on from the kitchen ...


Some kitchen stuff ...

In the bathroom I placed a decorative tealight holder.

And my Christmas mermaids with light blue glass balls hang on the bathroom wall along with the seashell ornaments ...



And finally, my Christmas/Yule mermaid bathroom towels.


And all the while, little Merlin is hanging out in the catio on the cat condo watching the rain come down in between naps ...

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty decorations. I like the mermaid ones. Ink didn't fuss too much with Christmas ornaments. We hung a few on the bottom branches just for him. He liked to bat some small bells. Most of the time, he just like to hang out under the tree and snooze. I think I want Merlin's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love all your decorations. Love the tree and mermaid? Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kim!! You always have everything so beautiful! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say, give your fur babies hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your decorations look great, and I love the photograph of little Merlin in the catio :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete