We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A Family Day, Christmas Day



Happy Wednesday, my friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. We woke up early, my mom and I (and the critters - both dog and cats) exchanged gifts at my house before leaving for my MIL's house to meet the rest of the family for dinner. Here are a few pics from yesterday ...

My mom's dog Brandi opening her gift bag.

Merlin and Leo were all over their treats from nana.

My Christmas card from my fur babies.


The rest of the family ...

My MIL.

Her doggie, Tulip by her side as always.

 
Cousins Pat & Robin opening their gifts. A Hickory Farms cheese and meat basket, a box of petit fours, and a scented Yankee candle.

My mom and Brandi.


Our delicious after dinner cakes ... Carrot cake, chocolate fudge cake, red velvet cake, and caramel cake. 👄

Our gift basket of goodies from Pat and Robin. It had a cute little cat ornament attached to it ...  😺


Leo playing with the cat ornament ...


 And, a very special hug to my sister Aurora Skye and her hubby that they both had a lovely Christmas day! I just had to share one of my fav pics of her taken on my wedding day. I call it "the Princess Diana" pic ...  Love you sis!! 💖

Have a great day all!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post Kim! Love all the photos! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Love the fur baby photos! How precious! I think giving "food" for gifts is a great idea! The cakes look so yummy! Love the last photo! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, love your cat sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see all of the photographs you've shared.
    We also had a wonderful family Christmas-time.

    Loved your last photograph, and I can see why you call it 'the Princess Diana' pic.

    My good wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete