We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, December 08, 2018

A Saturday song

Happy Saturday everyone! Just a brief post for today. With everything that has been happening in my life as of late, I just had to share one of my favorite Beatles songs with all of you. It brings back a lot of cherished memories through the years with both family and friends.These are some past and present pics of my mom and I. Have a great day all!

 My mom (on right) and her sister as children.








5 comments:

  1. I just love photos from the past.
    Thank you so much for sharing some of your photos, past and present, with us.
    The Beatles were a great group and still are popular for many.
    I do hope that there has been some improvement in the situation with your mom.

    Big Hugs ❤ ❄☃❄ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos of your mom. One of my favorites songs. Just love the lyrics. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to have pictures of you and your mom together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabulous Beatles, great music.
    Thank you for sharing the photographs of you and your mom.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of you and your mom! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete