We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve

 


Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I don't know about you, but mine will be very low-key indeed. I spent the day with my mom and her dog, Brandi taking pics in front of her 4-foot Christmas Tree as per her request - yes, my mother has another daughter other than me -HER DOG! LOL! 

My mom's little table tree which she displays every year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

This year, I decided instead of sitting around just watching whatever is on TV I will plug in my Digital Frame which my husband had mounted on our living room wall a few years back (he had given it to me for my birthday one year can't remember WHEN actually) and watch my beautiful fur baby pics I had compiled and saved onto a few camera cards ...
.

UPDATE on the outside kitty: He apparently loves his new heated electric pad which we placed in his IGLOO in front of our garage door. Brett took this pic of him just last night ...


As for tomorrow, well it is off again to my MIL's house for the day - nothing extravagant just cold sandwiches, shrimp, ring bologna and cheese, brownie bites, and other finger foods/snacks.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kim! I love this post! I love the pictures of your mom and you and the dog! LOL! That digital frame is so cool! So happy your "new" kitty is well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete