We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, January 03, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!

A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my god-daughter, Kylianna Love who turns 15 years old today!! WOW! How very quickly the time flies. I have had the pleasure of watching you grow up through the years from a sweet little girl ... (after all, she IS my Mini-Me lol) 





Kyli and her grandma (my Kiki-girl) reminiscing while looking through a beautiful photo scrap book of the family that Kyli created. 💜


... into the beautiful, intelligent, responsible, and talented young lady you have become today!! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS to you, my sweet girl!! I LOVE YOU, BUNCHES!! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim! Happy Birthday Kylianna! Big Hugs Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kyli 🎂🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Kylianna Love - - what a beautiful name and such sweet photos. And a Happy and Blessed 2021 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete