We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fun Friday!



 I have made two new oil lamps for the Fall season. This time; however, I enlisted a little help from my hubby who used to make them way back when we sold them at craft shows for our eclectic Pagan group, "O.P.E.N. (Old Paths Enlightener's Network)."

They are so easy to make. All you need is a Mason Jar with a hole in the center of the lid (sold at your local "A.C. Moore" Store), a bottle of clear lamp oil, a wick, and some silk leaves and/or flowers (or whatever you would like to use to decorate the inside of your jar). You can even add fragrance oil to them as well i.e. spice scents, etc.

Jars before decorating ...


and after ...

I also found a cute little orange glass bottle to use for our Samhain ritual in October. The bottom reminded me of a pumpkin.


3 comments:

  1. Clever lamp and the bottle is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oil lamps are a great (and cozy) idea for the fall season. I like the orange glass bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever those oil lamps are!

    ReplyDelete