We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Our 21st Anniversary weekend ...

Greetings, friends! Many "Thanks" for the anniversary wishes for my hubby and I! Tonight, we had dinner at our local Red Lobster ...

After dinner, we stopped off at my sister Aurora Skye and her hubby's house to check in on their kitty, Hammy, They went away for the weekend and asked us to make sure that Hammy had enough food and water, etc. ...


🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

I ordered a couple of home-baked items from Chef Jesenia ...

A Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing!

And a Pumpkin Spice cheesecake!

My surprise gift to my husband on Friday afternoon ...


And I found these waiting for me in the kitchen after I got home from work on Friday night ...


Wishing everyone a great rest of the weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely anniversary celebration. We don't have a Red Lobster close by, but got to eat at one a few years ago in Hermitage, PA when we visited the Eldest. Love those biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CJ! Yes, the biscuits are so delicious!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary weekend. The flowers are lovely - - and the chocolate peanut butter cake and pumpkin cheesecake are fantastic!
    Is it my imagination, or does your sister's cat Hammy resemble your rescue kitty Teddy? Perhaps because they are a similar color.
    If I lived near you I would offer to adopt Teddy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon!

      Yes, Hammy does resemble our Teddy a lot! And for the record, my mom's friend had wanted to adopt Teddy, but I said no. You are perhaps the ONLY one whom I would trust to take good care of him. :-)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE SCHRIMP SCAMPI -HAVENT BEEN THERE IN AGES! THAT HAMMY IS SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete