We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Weekend Happenings

Well, it all started on Friday morning when I woke up about 4:30AM to find that for some unknown reason, my cat Tabitha decided to pee on my blanket which I had laying on my lap. Great. So, I got up, took off my pajama pants, threw them in the hamper, and had planned to do a load of laundry first thing after I got up in the morning.

So I did just that. Halfway through the load of wash, I heard a LOUD screeching coming from the laundry room downstairs. WTH? I ran downstairs to check out what it was - it smelled like burning rubber! Apparently, the bearings burned out and were stopping the spin cycle from working. Not only no spin, but no draining of the water sitting in the tub either - I had to scoop the water out of the washing machine by hand.

Today, my husband and I had to bite the bullet and purchase a brand new washing machine at Best Buy. They are supposed to deliver the new one this Friday (if my husband can get a day off from work), set it up, and take away the old, broken one. 

Moving on, I needed a pick-me-up so I stopped off at The Mint Leaf and bought these pretty heart earrings ...


AS for the rest of the night, I will be chilling out and relaxing with my sweetie pie, Teddy!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. What a rotten thing to happen. I had the same thing happen when I lived in TX. The washing machine died in mid-cycle and I had to bail the water out by hand - which seemingly took forever.

    Your new earrings are perfect for Valentine February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate it when things go broke!
    Enjoy using your new machine ...

    I like your earrings.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete