We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 18, 2023

I'd like to thank my air fryer oven



Happy Saturday everyone! Yesterday, we surprised our Supervisor, Patricio, with a Birthday Party. We all brought in homemade food, drinks, and presented him with a birthday card from all of us! ...

Patricio is the third person in from the top (I am standing next to him on the left, second in).
Me and my co-workers.
Patricio's birthday IS actually on St. Patrick's Day hence  his birthday cake (top photo). The bottom cake was baked by one of my co-workers who also has a cake decorating business ...

My co-workers LOVE my homemade cupcakes that I bake in my air fryer oven and so I made 48 of them - 24 red velvet and 24 confetti ...

Their only complaint? I did not make enough of them! SO I promised I would bake some more sometime this coming week. 😍

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great group of people to work with. All the desserts look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a thoughtful and impressive party and the goodies look delicious. I never thought of making cupcakes in an air fryer.

    ReplyDelete