We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Weekend Happenings

Greetings everyone! It has been yet another busy weekend. Beginning on Friday when my husband took a vacation day in order to install and replace our tankless water heater ...


But first, I had to move EVERYTHING out of his way in my altar room - one shelf at a time, one item at a time and I just put everything back tonight ...


On Saturday night we had dinner and drinks at The VFW in Sinking Spring ...


I wore a festive new sweater and shamrock earrings that I bought earlier this past week at The Mint Leaf ...

On Sunday afternoon I spent the entire day with my sweet fur babies ...
 Teddy assisting me on my laptop.


As you can see, Teddy has officially been accepted as one of the "cat clan" ...
The "bookends" - Miss Ginger and Teddy.

I also baked the cupcakes which I promised my co-workers on Friday that I would make for them - Milk Chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and another batch of Confetti cupcakes.


And just for fun, an old Throwback pic from before my husband and I got married, circa 1998 ....


Have a great week all!

2 comments:

  1. Teddy has such a great smile. The bookend babies are so adorable. Mmmm, cupcakes. Such a sweet throwback pic. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow - I would love to have a tankless water heater! My water heater is a complete nightmare. It's located in a tiny windowless "closet" and is nearly impossible to access. And it was installed improperly (by the previous owners) with numerous code violations.

    Those cupcakes look tempting - - and you fur babies are beautiful.
    The 1998 photo of you and your (future) husband is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete