We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Rounding out the weekend ...



This last Friday was my mom's 84th Birthday. However, I have been so overwhelmed with both her problems and my own, that I had little chance to do much else this week. So, today I bought her these handcrafted roses with pretty pink vase at The Mint Leaf and my friend Deb and I went to Mifflin Court to visit her in her new room. She was happy to see Deb as she gets absolutely no visitors what-so-ever than myself. Deb, was kind enough to take a "dry run" with me to Rittenhouse" this afternoon as I need to be sure that I do not get lost or take a wrong turn this Tuesday for my tour. After much agonizing over my mom's limited finances, even WITH selling her house, as to where my mom will end up living after August 31st, my husband and I crushed the figures roughly and apparently Rittenhouse will be the deciding factor as whether or not my mom  will have no choice but to take her chances going home or not! Still praying ... HARD!

In honor of my mom's birthday, I am sharing one of her favorite songs by Billy Joel ... Happy 84th Birthday, Mom!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂


After I got home from all of my running around, my hubby (who attended a local gun show with a friend of his) brought back a couple of little "goodies" for me. "Mer-Maid Toilet Bowl Cleaner" ...
"Vampire" pickle slices. YUMMY!

I was also able to take some time to play with Miss Ginger and her toy ...

Last night after my husband got home from a job assignment, we took a bit of time to relax at The Sinking Spring VFW. We both had a great time there as usual.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom. 💐I hope her living arrangement gets sorted out. Good luck. 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom, those flowers do look nice.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete