We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

This and That


Yesterday, I took a tour of Rittenhouse in Muhlenberg. It is a bit off of the beaten path to find, but it looks lovely. I met with the Senior Living Counselor named Trish who showed me around and sat down with me for about an hour going over options for my mom ...


🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

My mom's graduation pic.

This pic was taken two years ago at "The Van Reed Inn" for her 82nd birthday dinner.
This is a pic of my Dad and I back in 1995 taken at his Retirement Party. It is one of my favorite pics of us.

Happy mail - I received a "Thank You" card in the mail on Monday from my friend, Deb who just celebrated her 60th Birthday about a week ago ...

Also, my new Halloween dress that I recently ordered  through Amazon arrived. It is an XL and I still need to drop a few pounds, but it is cute - especially for the price. I really like the fat cat print ...


Today, after I had gotten finished with yet more running around, I met up with my sister Aurora Skye and her hubby for a nice dinner at "Flanagan's Pub" ...

Delicious crock of lobster bisque ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to visit blogs again, but it's hard writing on my cell phone. The pics of your parents are really sweet - if only we could turn back the years. I love your new Halloween dress!!

    ReplyDelete