We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, September 03, 2023

Weekend happenings

It's Labor Day weekend and I am off until Tuesday for the holiday. On Saturday, I spent the day with Aurora Skye. We had lunch at The West Reading Tavern and did some shopping ...

We both really love "Gem on Penn" ...
A beautiful Amethyst suncatcher.
More gemstone treasures ...
A Smoky Quartz pendant and two pairs of earrings.

We stopped off at our local Old Navy store for some great deals!

And, of course Barnes & Nobel bookstore where I picked up a couple of magazines ...

From Celtic Myth & Moonlight ...

And later on, a nice relaxing dinner with my husband at Sinking Spring VFW ...

Today, we attended a shrimp bake at my husband's cousin's house with chicken, shrimp. diced potatoes, carrots and onions AND corn on the cobb! SOOOOO GOOD!

I will post yet another update on my mom sometime this week. A sincere "Thank You" to my Blogger friends who cared enough to send her good wishes! 💜💛💚

2 comments:

  1. The end of Labor Day brings serious thoughts of autumn that are soothing and always nourishes the soul. I'm glad your having a peaceful weekend - - and I certainly hope there will be some positive news concerning your mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jon. I feel the same way about autumn as you do! I am typing from my husband's computer because I am having technical problems with my laptop. I will return soon I hope.

      Delete