We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, August 21, 2026

Another trip to New Hope

Greetings everyone and Blessed Friday! My hubby and I took a long overdue trip to one of our favorite places - The Village of New Hope! We had lunch at Fran's Pub as usual and then we noticed this sign along the Main Street leading down to a downstairs shop/basement ...

So, of course we just had to check it out. It was a Horror Movie museum with actual items which the owner collected through the years and decided to put on display. There was a great little shop just before you paid to get into the museum. I bought this really cool movable Lament Configuration from the "Hellraiser" movie series ...


We were encouraged to take as many pics as we wished and we were also permitted to take videos of the tour. Here are a few pics which I took of their displays ...
























I also took home some delicious macaroons from the market ...

And, a bag of Coconut Bonbons ...

Have a great weekend all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment