We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, July 20, 2024

What's new

Greetings friends. There is so much going on right now that I have decided to wait for another time to write a post about it. In the meantime, this is it. Since I bought the battery operated candles (below) I have noticed that they keep going on an off on their own. Which is very strange as they are just plain handmade candles - nothing special about them. I almost think it may be my mom's spirit in the house as her urn is living with us still ...

Last weekend, I won an Avon bag from playing a punchboard at the Sinking Spring VFW - I spent $11.00 and got two signers. The first prize was handmade jewelry and I won the second prize ...  

I purchased yet another colored mascara on EBAY from Chanel  called Noir Allure mascara. I was reluctant to try an orange color, but this one looked rather dark so I thought I would give it a try ...

Chanel Noir Allure Mascara "Orange Bruni" - (Dark Orange)

I really liked it and so I decided to also order the other two colors from EBAY from the Chanel Noir Allure mascara collection ...
.
Chanel Noir  Allure Mascara "Lila"- (Lavender/Light Purple)
   "Rouge Intense" - (Bright Orange-ish)

Any of these colors could be worn for the Fall/Autumn holidays! 

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

And last but not least, a few new kitty pics....

1 comment:

  1. I have a battery operated candle that goes on when it gets dark and off when it's light. I keep it in the studio window for The Young One now living in Ohio.. I had it for the Eldest when she was living in PA. Your kitties are so precious.

    ReplyDelete