We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, July 28, 2024

This and That ...


Greetings everyone and happy Sunday. As I stated in my previous post, there is a lot going on in my life currently and I am not quite ready to share it all on my blog as of yet. However, I will say that I have been trying to get back into working in an office since I began my job at Alcon five years ago. NOT an easy task given my age and extremely limited computer knowledge. That being said, a friend of mine who works in the IT department at UGI Utilities, Inc. told me about a job opening in the Accounts Receivable department due to two ladies who are retiring toward the end of this year. He asked me to email him my resume to look over. I did, and he instructed me to apply for the position online. A few days later, I received a call from their recruiter who asked me questions and then relayed my information to the hiring agents at UGI. They set up a ZOOM interview with me a couple of days later. Of course, I could not get my camera to work on my laptop, so we continued the interview with audio only. I could see them, but they could not see me. I had THREE women interviewing me at the same time! A couple of more days later, the recruiter called me back again and said that they were very interested in me and wanted to set up an on sight interview which I had last Friday morning before I went to work. 

In the mean time, I have been having car problems which I am currently trying to get taken care of! As I said, I am going crazy lately and my nerves are a wreck. What can I say? LIFE just never lets up!! So, I pray to God that this all works out!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Speaking of Alcon, I was eligible for a 5-year anniversary gift to be picked out online from their online catalog. I chose this pretty white gold lab grown diamond pendant which is supposed to be delivered to my home in a few weeks ...
.

🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Some more kitty pics of "the gang" ...
Butterscotch posing pretty.
The Gang:  Butterscotch, Teddy, Leo (on floor), and Tabitha on the right.

And, last but not least, my latest order from Chanel arrived this past week. The packaging is really cool. It is a pop up tube where you push the top (gold) part of the applicator and it automatically pops up and you simply pull it out of the container ...

When I ordered it, it looked more like a bright orangish color on their website, but it is actually a bright red and NOT for me. It is far too red and makes me look like I have pink eye. And so, I guess I will save it for Halloween or something ...

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for the job interview. That's nice that your company acknowledges your service. The pendant is very pretty. Aw, the kitties looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for a new job and going through the agony of interviews is very stressful. I hope everything works out for you.
    I've always yearned for a peaceful existence, but it seems to be an impossibility. Problems never end.
    Car problems are a nightmare. I've given up driving ever since I was sick. Driving is an evil necessity, but I don't miss it.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitties made my day! Mine is stomping around here running the show. Sound familiar? My pet before him was a 125 lb. Rottweiler. This cat thinks he's one! Good luck with your job interview! Keep us posted! Sounds like they like you. I like the pendant. Maybe the red mascara for the Christmas holidays, too?
    Paranormal John

    ReplyDelete