We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

A Night Out

Blessed Tuesday all! Just wanted to share some pics from the concert my hubby and I had attended at "The Santander Performing Arts Center" in Reading, PA a couple of weeks ago. We were fortunate enough to see - once again - the AWESOME British group, "Brit Floyd" - (an "Pink Floyd" tribute band who have been touring and performing all around the world for many, many years) ...




💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

EDIT TO THIS POST: I just found out today that one of, in my opinion's greatest all-time talented artist, Dolly Parton passed away. I, personally, have always LOVED her voice and her music and so I most certainly felt compelled to include ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS by her (actually written by her FOR Porter Wagner after she decided to leave his variety show many years ago in order to pursue a solo career and made popular in the 80's with her remake of this beautiful song Whitney Houston's rendition from the movie soundtrack to "The Bodyguard"), "I Will Always Love You." ...

"I Will Always Love You"

No comments:

Post a Comment