Blessed Sunday, friends! Yesterday my "seester" and I spent the afternoon having lunch and, of course, shopping - lol! ...
We had a nice lunch at "Ganly's Pub"
One of the places we frequented was "The Mint Leaf" where I found a couple of items for fall ...
I also picked up this cool little "gem" at "T.J. Maxx" ...
We also stopped at "The Mystic Mind" and I purchased these awesome treasures ...
I especially loved this black cat and pumpkin multi-colored decoration ...
On the way out, we looked through the free donation books located right outside of their shop and found these books ... 😉
"Miss Bennie" meets a new friend!
In other news, I finally got my new "specs" ...
Have a great rest of the weekend all!
I always like your shopping sprees because you buy such wonderful things. Unique jewelry and candles. The cat in the pumpkin is fantastic. Your new specs look good.
ReplyDeleteI never got mine, because my insurance doesn't pay for it. Damn!!
(Sigh) I am so sorry that your insurance will not cover something that EVERYONE should have a right to and that is to have their vision!!! Just this morning I had a visit with my family doctor and she was JUST telling me how insurance companies make it so difficult for healthcare workers - doctors, staff, etc. - to do their jobs and actually HELP people! So disgusting!!
DeleteThank you for your very kind comment! You are always on my mind, Jon.
Take care!!!
An outing with your seester is the best. I'd love to poke around the shops you find. I can almost smell the candles. You can go wrong with black cat decorations. Your glasses look very nice on you. Lovely shape and color.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! I treasure my time with my seester!
DeleteThank you, CJ!!!