We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun Friday ~ "Gel"




This video of Collective Soul singing their song, "Gel" live in Morocco is a perfect example of how music is so universal! Notice how the children, who don't speak a word of English, very easily pick up on the chorus part of this song. It is so awesome!

Gel lyrics

Color me any color.
Speak to me in tongues and share.
Tell me how you'd love to hate me.
Tell me how you'd love to care.
Well I just want to shake us up.

Let's mingle
And make it well.
Come together now.
Yeah let's gel.

Clothe me in any fashion.
Glitter to so mundane.
Tell me how you'd love to change me.
Tell me I can stay the same.
I just want to shake us up.

Let's mingle
And make it well.
Come together now.
Yeah let's gel.
Well let's bungle
And live to tell
How we came together.
Yeah how we gelled.


Have a great Friday everyone and I will catch up with you all tomorrow for the Spring Candle Give-Away drawing!!!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and simple thought with just a few letters...let's "GEL"~~~

    Blessings Kim***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Kim! I loved hearing the kids singing, and laughing. The one kid at the end was a great dancer! So much fun! Have a great day and I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like 'GEL' pens too LOL - it's funny because I never think about it as 'Let's gel' - but now I do, simple, fun & makes me smile, think the world would be a happier place if we all 'gelled' a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete