We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Glass Star Candle Holder with Roses


Have I ever told you all what a "craft glue gun" addict I am? Well, I am! I love to use my little glue gun and sticks to decorate just about anything and everything. This time, I decided to use it to make a little votive candle holder with roses ...



It is so easy to make. All you need is:

1 star-shaped glass dish
1 glass votive candle holder
5 small silk roses
5 large silk roses
1 vanilla (or any fresh scent) votive candle
1 small glue gun & glue sticks


Glue the large roses in between the sides of the star dish and the small  roses on top as shown above. Then, just glue the votive candle holder to the middle of the dish. Easy, right?

Anyway, I thought that this glass star candle holder would be a nice little addition to my Beltane altar this year. ;)

7 comments:

  1. looks good!! I am a glue gun addict, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie!!! Isn't it fun playing with thise things? LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea ;o) I love playing with my glue gun too ;o) LOL! Kim, my mom loves the candle you sent me too ;o) Your candle is very special to me ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ I am so glad that you and your mom enjoy the candle! Yey!

      Many Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Since I have never been able to sew, anything that can be hot-glued is my triumph! Love hot glue guns with a passion! Your votive is a simple, but lovely craft idea! If you can plug in a glue gun, you can do just about anything. (including some bad burns to the fingers! I use popsicle sticks to help hold things whilst gluing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I would love to own this. Great gift idea. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda!! Myabe I will put it up for one of my give-aways soon???

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete