We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Throwback Thursday

 For this week's 'Throwback Thursday' I decided to post some old pics of my beloved fur babies who are gone from this physical world but NEVER forgotten. I had two cats and two rabbits and they got along wonderfully! Who says cats and rabbits can not live together happily?

My Sabrina Marie (Maine Coon) and Sir Barney (black & white mini lop) in 1994.

>^^<       >^^<       >^^<       >^^<       >^^<       >^^<
And my Miss Maggie Gray and Sir Barney circa 1997.
Maggie and Chloe giving kisses

HAPPY  THURSDAY, MY FRIENDS!!

( \ _ / )
(> . < )

2 comments:

  1. Oh . . . my, this almost brought tears to my eyes, Kim, they're just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday! This is priceless! Love!! Big Hugs Kim!

    ReplyDelete