We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This and That ...


Greetings, my dear friends! Hope all is well with everyone. As usual, things have been very busy lately and it has been a few days since I have posted here. As you know, I have been looking for a couple of pet urns for my beloved fur babies ashes for both cat and rabbit. I have been wanting to purchase them for a long time now and I finally found a lovely website called, "Perfect Memorials" ...
Sabrina Marie (Maine Coon)

Sammie (Dwarf bunny)

This site also has all kinds of beautiful memorial items for people as well. I still have one more urn to buy and that is for my sweet cat, Maggie Gray.

Now, on to a happier topic. This weekend will mark the next Wiccan sabbat, Beltane. This year, my sister Aurora Skye and I are planning to celebrate just the two of us. We will spend some needed sister time together all day this Saturday. I am very much looking forward to it and I will try to take a couple little pics as well. 

Until next time, Brightest Blessings to ALL! 

3 comments:

  1. Pet urns! That is such a lovely way to remember our companions! I am so sorry for your loss!!
    May you have a blessed Beltane full of love, magic and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thoughtfulness in placing your beloved fur babies in their own special resting places, dearest Kim.
    Blessed Beltane wishes to you and to your sister Aurora Skye~

    Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pet urns are priceless! A beautiful way to remember your fur babies! Blessed Beltane wishes to you and to your sister Aurora Skye! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete