We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Memories are made of this ...


Greetings, friends! It was another busy weekend. Yesterday, I took advantage of the fact that I did not have to work mandatory overtime and spent the day with my sister Aurora Skye. I had ordered a beautiful wall plaque from Dot and Celtic Myth & Moonlight which arrived this past week and so invited her to join me since she also loves that store. Afterward, we had a little lunch at Flanagan's Pub ... 

 
We both opted for a healthy soup and a salad ...  


My wall plaque which now currently hangs in my living room ...  


We also found another cool new store called, "The Gem on Penn" which is located where "Curious on the Avenue" used to be before the owners retired their store last year. I bought these pretty gemstone bracelets ...
Ruby Jade

Opalite

Lapis Lazuli

Rhodonite

Labradorite.

A handmade crocheted bag for my tarot card decks.

Had dinner later on that evening with my husband at the Sinking Spring VFW.

Today was my friend Deb's birthday. So, I spent the entire day cleaning the house then joined her, her husband Dave, and our friend Kyle for dinner at The Van Reed Inn ...



Opening up her birthday gifts ...
Dragonfly pouch.

Handmade votive candles for autumn/fall from Celtic Myth & Moonlight.

 A set of ceramic hand-crafted dragonfly coasters. 

Just a few pics taken from our dinner at The Van Reed Inn ...
Kyle 'n' Deb.

Kyle and Dave ...


Love the cap! lol

Enjoying some steamed shrimp ... 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Fun times. Good food. Good friends. I love that lapis bracelet. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete