We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Holiday weekend activities




Greetings everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! As planned, I spent Black Friday taking down my Halloween and Fall decorations and putting up my Yule/Christmas things. As I mentioned previously, there will be no Yule tree this year due to Teddy our new kitten. However, I will share some of the pics at the end of this post. 

As for today, my sister Aurora Skye and I had a great time at the Leesport Christmas Craft Show ...

Since I am only able to put up minimal decorations this year, I decided to pick up a pretty little ceramic tree to go with my small white one ...

And, a cute little ceramic Santa and Mrs. Claus musical figurine which plays, "White Christmas" ...

I also bought a few little jars of Stoudt's Winery's Wine Jelly - four different flavors: Strawberry, Concord, Apple, and Blueberry ...

And, two blocks of Garlic & Dill Cheddar Cheese ... Delicious!

Afterward, we had a nice lunch at Ganly's Pub ....

The pub was adorned with all kinds of beautiful seasonal decorations including Elf on the Shelf ...


I had my usual homemade Chicken Pot Pie!

On the way home we stopped off at our local Barnes & Noble Bookstore where I found two more sabbat books to a set that I have been collecting ...

Before my sister and I retired for the day, we enjoyed a taste of the Blueberry Wine Jelly with some crackers at my house.

Now, as I mentioned above, here are a few of my Yule/Christmas decorations ..








.


Some left over Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with whipped topping ...

The cats special Thanksgiving dinner ...

And, last but not least, my hubby gave me an early present this year - an electric broom!!! (And YES, it actually works!) ... lol

Have a great rest of the weekend all!!

2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so pretty. I especially love the ceramic trees and your towels!

    ReplyDelete