We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Thanksgiving holiday weekend!



Greetings everyone! Well, it is finally Thanksgiving week and thank God I only have to work until Wednesday. As per usual, we get Thursday and Friday off from work (Thanksgiving day and Black Friday). Our family dinner will be on Thursday and I will be taking one of Chef Jesenia's homemade Pumpkin Spice cheesecakes along for our dessert.

I am planning on staying home on Friday (I never venture out on Black Friday anyhow) and work around the house - switching up my Fall and Halloween decorations with my Yule stuff, and cleaning up the attic. 

On Saturday, my sister Aurora Skye and I are planning on attending The Leesport Christmas Craft Fair. I will most likely be publishing an updated post sometime on Sunday.

Have a great Thanksgiving holiday all!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that Halloween is over and the Xmas season is upon us. I'm glad you only work until Wednesday - you deserve time to relax, I'm staying home this entire week. Rain is expected on Thanksgiving through the weekend - and I never go out on Black Friday, either.
    Pumpkin spice cheesecake sounds wonderful. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete