We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Poor Eeyore - the next best thing ...

 

I have to admit, I am really missing my usual Yule Tree this year. So, upon speaking to a fellow employee and Eeyore enthusiast, I decided to put my years of collecting Eeyore Christmas ornaments to good use and put up a 4 foot Eeyore Christmas Tree downstairs in the altar room last night ...


"Hear no evil, See no evil, and Speak no evil" ...  Santa is watching!

THANK YOU, DEBBIE for indulging me! lol ...

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun theme for a tree. Your Eyore ornaments are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CJ! It was so much fun - I had not used those ornaments in so many years! lol

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you put up the four-foot tree. It's lovely (I admittedly never heard of Eeyore until now). Who knows - perhaps you can devise a smaller Yule Tree......although keeping the cats away is nearly an impossibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, many thanks for sharing the photographs.
    Happy December wishes (it's almost here)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to find others still posting on Blogspot . I am returning and hope to post real soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete