We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

More color, please!

As many of you may remember from one of my previous posts, I am absolutely obsessed with colored mascaras! Not just because they look cool, but at my age black no longer looks good on me and brown does not show up on my lashes well enough. 

So, this is a sort of Part 2 to my first post a little while back. I hope you enjoy!

Sky Blue ...



Emerald ...

This brand is called, "Pudaier" and it came with an eyelash curler and an eyelash brush  - Blue and Purple ...
.


These are glitter mascaras from Lime Crime's "Diamond Dust Iridescent Eye & Brow Topper" - The purple is called "Amethyst" and the blue is called "Winter Blue" and they were part of the Christmas line of make up now on sale ...

.
I found this cool link on the net. Just an aside: Gee, I don't see Ms. Heide's product on this list ... lol

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup/g41601550/best-colored-mascara/



.






The Pat McGrath Dark Star Color "Ultraviolet Blue" was too dark for my liking so I gave it to my co-worker, Myah, and she sent me this pic. She used it on her bottom lashes only - it looks great on her!

Have a great day everyone!!.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many color choices! I like the lighter blue on you. It really brings out the color of your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love it. Now I'll try the colored ones.

    ReplyDelete