We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

This and That


Greetings and Blessed Fourth of July from all of us. We celebrated our holiday early this past Sunday afternoon at my husband's cousin's house. We had a clam bake complete with clams, snow crab legs, shrimp, chicken, corn on the cob, and delicious baked potatoes! I am not a fan of clams so I did not partake in eating those. Everything was extremely good and we even had homemade ice cream cake as well - both chocolate and vanilla. 

As for today, I have a lot to do and plan to be very busy most of the day. Beginning with picking up my mom's laundry at Mifflin Court, running to her house to get her mail and check any phone messages, etc. However, before all of that, I had lunch with my friend, Deb and her hubby Dave, at Beverly Hills Tavern located right up the road from my mom's house ...  

Deb surprised me with this scrumptious cake pop baked by her very talented daughter, Raynann, who has a side business. 💗

I finally hung up my plant hanger this week in the kitchen.


I burned my new strawberry scented tart in the living room for summer ...

Have a great week all!

3 comments:

  1. I prefer my clams fried. Imnsho, eating steamed clams is a lot of work (digging out the clams, rinsing off the sand) for a little gain.😺 But the other foods! I wish I lived closer. Your kitchen curtains are so cute. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy 4th of July wishes.

    As it's almost the weekend, I wish you a good one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete