We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Odds 'n' Ends

Lately, I have been a bit obsessed with TEMU. I saw these cute little dress shoes and since the price was right I thought, "Why not?" lol ...


Last Saturday, my husband and I had to take my car for its' annual inspection. While we waited, we decided to make good use of our time and did some shopping. One place we went to was "Ollie's Bargain Outlet" where I found these comfy "peds" to wear at home ...


And, I picked up a little something for Charlie at Pet Smart - a new Halloween blanket ...

He loves it and sleeps on it all the time! Tomorrow is his follow-up appointment with our vet. Soon he will be free to roam the house. 

5 comments:

  1. I like the shoes, they look really nice....but it seems rather complicated to put them on.
    I hope Charlie has a successful visit with the vet. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are right about the dress shoes. They take some getting used to as it took me a few minutes to figure out how to buckle them! lol

      Delete
  2. You and Himself obsessed with Temu 🎃Those are really cute shoes.Charlie looks so handsome on his new blankie and I had to awwww, at the picture of your husband giving Charlie cuddles.

    ReplyDelete