We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

What's new?

Greetings, friends! Just a quick post for today. Last Saturday, I stopped off at the local shop located down the road from me called, "The Mint Leaf" where I found these cool little handmade earrings ...

And, this cute little candy corn decoration ...


On Sunday I had lunch with my friend, Deb at The Railroad House ...

Deb brought back a cool little gift for me from her vacation to North Carolina - a ceramic calico cat dish which says, "Don't stress meowt"  💗🐈


💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And last, but not least, apparently October 11th was National Kim Day! Short for Kimberly, Kim is a gender-neutral baby name of English origin. Meaning “Cyneburg’s meadow,” Kim derives from Kimberley, which comes from cyne, meaning "royal" or "chief," and burg, meaning "field" or "fortress." Additionally, Kim has Vietnamese roots, meaning "needle," and Korean connections, meaning "gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment