We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 20, 2024

On a clear Autumn Day

Yesterday was a beautiful Autumn day so my husband and I drove out to the farmer's market and had a nice breakfast. I couldn't resist the pumpkin spice pancakes ...

After we got home, I decided to take a little walk up the road to Epler's United Church of Christ to walk the labyrinth located on their cemetery grounds...



Along my walk I saw these cool Halloween decorations so I took a quick pic - two black cats ...

And, I tired to get a couple of shots of an eagle flying in the sky above the cemetery ...



Have a great rest of the weekend all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin spice pancakes are great. I also like pumpkin bread, cookies, and pumpkin ice cream.
    The labyrinth is interesting - - especially because it's located in a cemetery.
    I like the eagle photos. There are lots of hawks where I live, but I can never get good photos of them.

    ReplyDelete