Greetings everyone! Hope you all are well! On one of my few and far in between Saturday's off, my hubby surprised me with a special visit to a really cool "witchy" shop located in Blandon, PA called, "Practically Witchy" ...
The atmosphere was almost like a scene right out of the movie, "Practical Magic"! With LOTS of great items available - handmade herbal candles, essential oils, books, and MORE! ...
A bottle opener.
A clear crystal Reiki pendulum!
A cute little table book!
Don't know about you, BUT I am, counting down the days until the movie sequel to "Practical Magic" - "Practical Magic 2" gets released in our local theatres on September 10th!!!


















Hello, my Lady. So good to see your face in the Ether. What a fabulous shop! Thank you for taking so many pictures because I feel as if I had picked up my cauldron (Love that) and was browsing. The treasures you purchased are awesome especially the Ink pendant. Hope all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you finally got a Saturday off. I luv the name Practically Witchy. You got some really great items. Black cat pendant and table book, candles, key bottle opener, the 2 books.....wow!
ReplyDelete