We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yet Another Trip to Yankee

Yup, I took yet another seasonal trip back to the local Yankee Candle Store. This time to stock up on some more holiday votive candles and to purchase a couple of items which I could use as Midsummer/Litha decorations as well.

I decided to shop on a day when they were having some really great sales! I found a really cute large candle holder decorated with butterflies and a new scent by Yankee called, "Moonlit Sands" which is actually a combination of the scents "Beachwalk" and "Midnight Oasis." It really smells great!


And a pretty Midsummer candle jar lid to go with it .


Then, on the way home I stopped off at the Pier 1 Imports store where I found yet another sale item ~ a beautiful hexagon-shaped candle and holder with lovely decorations of flowers and birds.


Okay, I think that will do me for a while now ~  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that Pier 1 candle is amazing....so pagan! Great find. I just picked up some new Yankee votives the other day, also getting the new scent Moonlit Sands. Naturally us Wiccans will gravitate to anything with the name "Moon" in it, lol. Enjoy your new candles!!!

    ReplyDelete